My next image in the series depicts the death of a woman's lover as she looks away.
The image was shot in Virginia Waters. They were kind enough to give me permission to shoot there providing I had a small team and wasn't disturbing anyone!
We shot under bridge, hidden away in the trees unfortunately the composition didn't leave much of the bridge in shot but it can be seen in the BTS pictures taken by Sam, my assistant for the day.
We had a limited window to shoot there as visitors aren't allowed in after sunset and i wanted it to look like it was evening. I powered the lights with a large battery with two standard wall sockets on it, it's the Tronix Explorer XTSE. I was trying to go as fast as I could as we were running two Bowens Gemini 500s off the battery but even after we finished it still said it was full. Really impressive battery life.
The image was shot on my Nikon D800 with Sigma's recent 35mm 1.4 Art lens. with the above mentioned lights and a couple Nikon SB900's for good measure!
Thanks to :
- Doug Flather (the guy on fire, puts up with anything i ask him to do in the name of photography!)
- Cressida Cooper (Female Lead.)
- Richard Goold ( the murderer)
- Jade Lyon ( for helping out and doing the styling)
- Sam Mohsen (for lugging most of the equipment, assisting me and the BTS)
(No models were seriously harmed in the making of this image!)